Prep Time: 40 mins (To prep and cut the Fruit, Prepare the Frosting/Glaze, Roll out the Sugar Cookie Dough)
Bake Time: 18-22 mins
- 1 ROLL of Pillsbury sugar cookie Dough for the crust
- Granulated Sugar
FOR THE FROSTING/GLAZE:
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 Stick (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter, softened / Room Temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Assorted fresh fruit cut into slices (I used whatever is in season like strawberries, grapes, blueberries, mandarin oranges and bananas, but you can use whatever fruit you would like)
Preheat oven to 350.
- Sprinkle the baking stone with enough sugar to cover the Stone then Roll the chilled dough into a big cookie and place on a round baking stone.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes. Then Let cool;
- Mix frosting ingredients together and spread on the cookie. put it back in the fridge again to set and allow the frosting to thicken.
- Slice the Fruit (depending on fruit you choose) and top the Cookie with the fruit and serve!
I PROMISE this is FANTASTIC! The frosting/Glaze tastes like cheesecake and it is simply Divine!
If you like what you see please check out my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/CustomSweetsbyKristin
Please be sure to “LIKE” it and stick around to see the other cakes and treats.